Tuesday 13 September 2011

Now stocked in 3 shops!

Hello! A wee bit of excitingness for you, Princess Crafts teacup candles are now available for purchase from three retail outlets (shops, to you and me)!!

*happy dance*

Clare at The Traditional Vintage Flower Company has been stocking my teacupcandles for a while now and they receive many lovely comments (*blush*) and some have even gone to new homes!

More recently, I have started renting a space in the cabinets at the fabulous Make Do and Mend shop which is the most splendid of shops in Chelmsford. The lovely Hannah has set up a beautiful shop showcasing local artists and crafters in addition to the great workshops on offer. You can learn to knit, crochet, sew, make felt and even how to upholster a footstool! Go take a look at her website and book yourself a course, you won't regret it! Here's a few pics of the goodies I've got in her shop at the moment:


Sporting the new smaller tags


And, last but not least, I made my first 'wholesale' sale last week and some of my teacup candles will soon be ready for purchase at the Juniper Florist in Sudbury!


Small steps but big progress, so I'm feeling quite impressed with myself this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, leave me a comment, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...