Tuesday 26 October 2010

The answer to your cuppa going cold

If you're like me, you prefer to sit down and put your feet up while you enjoy your cuppa tea/coffee/hot chocolate. But sometimes life gets in the way of enjoying the cuppa while it's hot - the phone rings/there's someone at the door/you pop out to hang the washing and then forget the cuppa is waiting for you...

Well, I may have the perfect answer to this problem!!

Introducing...
..The Cup Snug!


Knitted by my auntie and embellished with beads and sequins by my sister, this is our first prototype. Now, I can't guarantee that it will stop your cuppa going cold but it might help keep it warm for that little bit longer! And it will definitely liven up a boring paper cup from your fave coffee shop! We are also working on a mug snug which will accommodate mugs with handles.

Would you like to see this and more like it in my shop??

1 comment:

  1. Elaine Livingstone26 October 2010 at 21:34

    personally drink my tea cold, but there are plenty of insulated cups on the market that would be more stable than this appears

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, leave me a comment, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...