Thursday 8 March 2012

Time to get hooking!

My giant crochet hooks are proving rather popular in my Etsy shop and at craft fairs they're a real talking point. Today I've updated my Etsy shop with new images of the crochet hooks and you can find them all here.

I currently have sizes 12mm, 15mm, 18mm, 20mm, 25mm and 27mm listed and ready to ship so if you're interested in trying some extreme crocheting, why not have a go?

Sizes 12mm, 15mm, 25mm and 27mm

If you prefer your crochet hooks on a smaller scale, I am also now stocking packs of bamboo crochet hooks in sizes 3mm - 10mm. A pack of 12 hooks for just £8 so you'll always have the right sized hook!

Once you've used wooden hooks, you'll never want to go back to using metal or plastic hooks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, leave me a comment, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...