Monday, 13 August 2012

Decorated baby vests

This weekend was my baby shower and family and friends got together to celebrate this baby's imminent arrival (well, she actually still has 7 weeks to go). It was a lovely afternoon which involved much eating of cake and drinking of tea alongside some little activities.

The biggest part of the afternoon was when we each decorated and personalised a baby vest for Little Poppet to wear. It was so much fun and I thought I'd share some pics of how they turned out.













 I can't wait for Little Poppet to wear each of these! Did you spot the ones I did?

And I just had to share this baby vest, which was not decorated but us but a friend found online and it is perfectly hilarious!


2 comments:

  1. Ooh this is such a good idea - need more details about how it was all set up for you to decorate them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This link is what we used as our inspiration for the 'decorate a baby vest' activity: http://modafabrics.blogspot.pt/2012/02/charming-baby-shower.html

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, leave me a comment, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...