Thursday 9 September 2010

Delightful Teacups

It has been a while since the last post, but I've been busy behind the scenes with Princess Crafts stuff. Have you been to my Etsy shop yet? If not, go take a look as I am slowly but surely adding new items as I build up my stock. Don't let the price in $ put you off, Paypal will sort the conversion out for you! Alternatively, contact me with your order and I can sort you out!

Among the admin stuff that's been going on, I have been admiring my selection of teacups which are waiting their turn to become candles. I must say, they are all so lovely in their own way that I will be sad to part with them. However, I will be more extremely pleased to see them all go to loving new homes.

Here are a few piccies as a sneak peek:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, leave me a comment, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...