Friday 17 September 2010

The knitting has arrived!!

Further to my last post, the knitting has arrived, and it looks fab!!

Remember when I posted this pic?

Well it became this gorgeous blanket!


On one side it is knitted in a gorgeous wool which is brown, white and grey which has been knitted in squares and then sewn together. This is then backed with a blue cotton polka dot fabric which makes it lovely and cosy. Very pleased with it, I must say!


The other knitted items are some super soft scarves in great autumn colours:


These are really soft and cosy so will be a perfect addition to any winter wardrobe, and there be tears when I have to part with them...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, leave me a comment, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...