Friday 3 September 2010

My New Etsy Shop is Open for Business!!

It has been a very busy week with Princess Crafts and there are a lot of projects on the go, all at the same time! The biggest of these projects has got to be setting up my Etsy shop and also preparing to sell on ebay plus working out which craft fairs to sell at.

My etsy shop is now open and I am in the process of listing items. In the short term, I will be selling my teacup candles and my french memo boards but in the long term I plan to be listing all sorts of handmade goodies such as tea cosies, bags, placemats, coasters, etc etc etc!! I have so many great ideas, that I am still writing them down and trying to put them into some kind of order, so the next couple of weeks might be a hodge podge of creativity whilst I work out my strategy!

During the bank holiday I managed to buy a ton of beautiful teacups and tea sets which are destined to become gorgeous candles of all shapes, colours, and fragrances so watch this space! I can't wait to see how they turn out, and I am already taking orders for Christmas!! (Yes I did just say the C-word!)

In other news, here is a hint of what else is in the pipelines:

Can you guess what it is yet?
I must confess it is not me who is making it as I don't know how to knit so I have enlisted the help of my trusty auntie who has volunteered for knitting duties! Also on the knitting needles are these fabulous colours:


I may just have to pick up the knitting needles myself at some point but for now I am happy delegating, hehe :)

PLEASE tell everyone about my shop because it is going to be fabulous when it gets off the ground! You heard it here first!

And finally, thank you to my lovely hubby who is as patient as a saint and is willing to learn to use the sewing machine for me (it takes a real man you know!).

And also thank you to my auntie for all the glorious creative input, the knitting and the 'teacup hunting'!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, leave me a comment, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...