Thursday 5 July 2012

Miniature dresses

I'm really getting into the swing of buying baby clothes for our little poppet. I'm now mostly needing newborn sized items as I have loads of 0-3 months size but as the current stock in shops is summery, I've held off buying for a while. As she's not expected til October, it will be a while before we need a summery wardrobefor her!

I have however, spotted some real bargains and bought two dresses recently:

This will be Poppet's first party frock, looks massive but it's 0-3 months size!

Love the flowery stitching detail and it has a fab tutu underskirt!

Bargain dress ready for Poppet's first Christmas!

So lovely and soft!


I'm always on the lookout for something nice for her and I'm finding some shops stock a nice range of baby clothes, like H&M which I haven't shopped in for years!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, leave me a comment, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...