Monday 12 December 2011

New memo boards in stock

Last week was a very busy week on several levels. I had a two day event over the weekend at Marks Hall and on Sunday night I flew to Edinburgh to spend the week at home with my Grandad. I had to work at double speed to get two weeks' worth or work, crafting and Christmas prep done before I left. This week will be a welcome rest! So here I am in my hometown of Falkirk writing away and feeling rather pleased with myself for having set up a working wifi network to connect my phone and laptop to the interwebs - a great technical revelation for this 4 storey split level house!!

I made 8 memo boards last week so thought I'd share some pics for you. All are 16x20inches and priced at £20 so if you fancy one for a Christmas gift, give me a shout! These will make it to my Etsy shop but not sure when yet.

 
Manly fishing boats pattern - very bright and cheery colours

I finally found a use for that Ikea fabric I love so much!

My favourite part of this kooky print

A bespoke order for a wee boy's bedroom

Dinosaurs are cool!

A bespoke order for a shoes and handbag lover


Bespoke order, this one is out of this world!

Vintage style rose print

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, leave me a comment, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...