Monday 7 March 2011

Finished WIP: Cafetiere Cosy

Last week I posted about my first crochet project, a cafetiere cosy for Hubby's cafetiere. Well it took no time at all to finish the crochet part and then I had to think about how I was going to finish it off.

I used some spare insulating fabric from some tea cosies and covered that with some calico to make it nice and think. Then I used some small wooden toggle buttons and made some small loops to act as button holes, et voilá!! A crocheted cosy for a cafetiere!! Our cafetiere is now the best dressed in town!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! If you would like one, pop over to my Etsy shop and I can make one to order!

    www.princesscraftsonline.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, leave me a comment, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...