Friday 25 March 2011

WIP: Granny Squares

In previous posts I've mentioned my new delight in crochet. Well I thought I'd update on my progress.

I have gone from this:


to this:


in a relatively short time!

I think I've decided to make a small blanket with these, so I need many more but I'm making good progress. I think these two colours go really well together. And although they are the same pattern, they look quite different in the other colour combination.

I shall have a good chance to get more squares done at the weekend during a long car journey. Just hoping it doesn't make me feel car sick... and no, I won't be driving while crocheting, that would be dangerous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, leave me a comment, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...