Thursday 15 September 2011

Unpacking the woollies

Now that September is here, the weather is turning autumnal. Oh wait, hasn't it been autumnal all 'summer' long?? Well, now that it is officially the end of summer, thoughts are turning to winter clothing. If you're like me, you'll have a 'summer' wardrobe and a 'winter' wardrobe which get swapped about at the appropriate times of year.

These next few days all my flip flops and sandals will be boxed up and out will come the boots and seriously cosy slippers. Away go the vest tops and out come the long sleeves and the jumpers. And, I will probably treat myself to a few new cardis and some thick zip up hoodie type jumpers to make sure I'm nice and cosy whilst working from home (indoor attire only!).

I'm swithering (uming and ahing) whether to get a new winter coat or whether I can make it last a third winter. The jury is still out. But I do know that there will be plenty of new scarves on the horizon to add to my already large selection. My top fave at the moment has got to be my fuschia pink frilly wool number. And guess what, I'm also unpacking the woollies for my upcoming events and so lots of new frilly scarves (and other knitted items) on the Princess Crafts stall once again!!

They will also be reappearing in my Etsy shop once I get new photos of them all. Here's a pic of my favourite one from last year:


Watch this space, new woollies coming soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, leave me a comment, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...