Wednesday 25 January 2012

Crochet bunting

It seems bunting is ' all the rage' these days. Everyone's doing it! I got the Cute and Easy Crochet book from the library the other week and got straight into the pattern for crochet bunting which I was keen to make. I didn't follow the pattern's colour suggestions as I wanted to make use of the random odds and ends of wool that I've got in my stash. It was such a quick and easy project and you could make some seriously long bunting if you got too carried away!

Here's how mine turned out


Nine flags in total but there are so many more colour combinations that I could do with these yarns!



I have ideas for creating my own designs of bunting and I think people will be getting these as pressies this year...!

1 comment:

  1. Everywhere I turn seems to be about the crochet bunting at the moment - I'm getting quite itchy fingers reading about it!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, leave me a comment, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...