Friday 27 January 2012

Restocking

After a much needed hiatus, I'm slowly getting back into the business frame of mind. This week has seen me add a few new memo board designs to my Etsy shop and edit more images  for items to be added in the next week or so.

It's been a lovely month off from thinking about things, and I really needed it after such a hectic end to 2011. Eight craft fairs in eight consecutive weekends plus all the regular Christmas prep and normal life as well meant that once Christmas came, I downed tools and refused to pick them up again until I was good and properly ready to do so! I can feel that time is approaching so I'm easing myself into it!

These are the new memo boards I've added to the shop and you'll note that they're not all 'girlie' so if you're needing a gift for a guy in your life, why not take a look? Click the pic to buy online!

 


 


 


 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, leave me a comment, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...